Home


Heart disease is an umbrella term for a number of different diseases affecting the heart. As of 2007, it is the leading cause of death in the United States, England, Canada and Wales, killing one person every 34 seconds in the United States alone.
The blood vessels consist of arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, and veins. All blood is carried in these vessels. The arteries, which are strong, flexible, and resilient, carry blood away from the heart and bear the highest blood pressures. Because arteries are elastic, they narrow (recoil) passively when the heart is relaxing between beats and thus help maintain blood pressure. The arteries branch into smaller and smaller vessels, eventually becoming very small vessels called arterioles. Arteries and arterioles have muscular walls that can adjust their diameter to increase or decrease blood flow to a particular part of the body.
2008-05-01

My Cholesterol Story - How I Beat Cholesterol!  

Have you already fighting for months or even years to your cholesterol levels to a normal level? Perhaps you have tried dieting. Or, perhaps even with your doctor, you can rely on one of these well-known cholesterol drugs, and still can not seem to secure your numbers below the highly coveted mark 200?

Well, I had the same problem, but a little worse than most, actually much worse! Would you believe, 800 +? Most people react to this number with, "How high?" That was about two years. Then about a year ago, it was on only 520 or so, yes ... only

When I found out about the 800 count and had heard people complain counts of plus 200 to 300 or so I just thought, "Well, I think I will soon dead," and "What is the Point? "" How can I get my cholesterol somewhat similar to everything normal, if I start with your 800? "

That bad news came during a "health screening" provided by my employer. The woman doing my personal screening suggested that I try linseed oil. She said she had experienced high cholesterol and high blood pressure and they both brought under control with linseed oil. What do I have to lose, I picked up a 32 ounces. Bottle and proceeded sporadically to take a bottle to a tablespoon at a time during the next year. Now that the commitment is not it?

As I said, the next health screening in the following year show some improvements ... to 520, wow, almost three times the required standard! I bought another 32 ounces. Bottle of linseed oil and ran sporadically in the same program, the occasional spoonful dose. I could not remember that the daily dose. I was not committed to what I thought was an impossible goal, even if I had experienced a degree of success.

Then I began, some strange sensations. I had this light flashes and heat flushed feelings. Sometimes I even felt like my face was under pressure because neither a better description. I decided to make an appointment with my doctor. I will not go into all the details, but I have to finish in a mild blood pressure medication. They also suggested that I am relaxed about five pounds and get some exercise and perhaps I could before the drugs to a certain point. It was not only very conservative with the 5-pound amount. Do I have that I needed to lose about 30 pounds or so.

Anyway that the appointment was the turning point for me. My commitment level a 180 degree turn. I did not miss a dose of linseed oil , because on that day (with the exception of about three days during a bout with a mild case of food poisoning). The results were surprising to say the least. I am proud to report that my youngest cholesterol reading was an amazing 175 ! I could hardly believe my ears! Wow, that is what I call great news.

Who would have believed that a 800 plus cholesterol reading could be drastically reduced? Had I just thought it would be possible, I would have too much much more serious about my daily dose of linseed oil . Do not be hardheaded like me. Try it for yourself. You'll be glad you did!

It was amazing to me that there could be such a simple answer to such a serious problem. The simple answer ... For me it is linseed OIL!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ed_Willard

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories